Monday, August 04, 2008

Monday, August 4, 2008

YEAH, NOAH

Got another call from Noah this afternoon, and he was going to call Teddy Charles, about getting started as a jazz Contrabass player in NY. Teddy had promised to help him when he arrives in New York... so it was really fantastic to hear Noah's voice, and all the funny little mannerisms he has... I wish him all the best luck with Teddy... as Teddy has heard many CDs that I have sent him with Noah playing. God, I wish I could be there... I really miss New York, and the Music scene there.

And so Noah was going to call TC right after calling me... I hope he was able to get in touch... it will be great for Noah, and great for TC to have a great West Coast player....Noah, I still really miss you. My new players are awsome, BUT!!!I can't tell you how great it was to hear your voice, 'jones.

Suez

Labels: , , , ,

post

No comments: