Thursday, February 25, 2010

SUEZENNE FORDHAM CHAMBER JAZZ LA"The Art of the Chamber Jazz Piano Trio"
I am really happy with the development of the sound and syncronicity with my Trio Players, Charlie Domingo, contrabass, and Timm Boatman. Things are together in a great way, and in the way I recognise from all the great Trios I have had over a lifetime! We have a meeting of the minds over volume, Chamber Music basics such as unselfconscious eye contact, and the subtle CM communication between players that make for an inspired performance. And of course this makes for a better experience for the audience.
BTW, I do not expect a large audience next concert due to having my email mailing list hacked into and ultimately deleted. This was a ridiculous thing to go through, but I really had to go through my invitees and redo who gets to stay and who should be released, so in a sense, it was a good thing.. It's a shame, as I pay for the venue, publicity, and my players, charging nothing for the concerts and to have an idiot self glorifying hacker destroy that is lucicrous. He even left a cartoon of a bug with 2 enormous tears rolling down it's cheeks, and the blurb"Are you crying yet?" Really a sick, sadistic misanthrope! And NO I did NOT cry over this yet new life experience!
So!!! some new tunes again this concert, and as always new ideas! Great players as I told you! Hope to see you Sundat 7:30 South Pas Music Center 1509 Mission Street! suezenne

No comments: