Thursday, April 04, 2013

So finally it seems I can keep my "Bone Density Scan Appointment at UCLA in Santa Monica [ their Osteo campus} I understand it will take about a half hour and no radiation to speak of... Then off to my fave Santa Monica Fish place for lunch... then the long drive back.... But I get to see and smell the ocean ... and pray the little N Korean Dictator can keep his fingers off the Nuke trigger.... really a scary thing... even scarier that O isnt rattling some sabers, too...How stupid people are always loving wars... while people starve all over including here... So, Pray, Everyone.... And have a meeting place to get back to your families... and put in some supplies.... The cab thing is to be hit with a nuke exploded in the atmosphere...knocking out our entire power grid for years.... WAKE UP everyone!!!
Todat was a good day to get a salad and sandwich from Sprouts.... really good quality and good prices!!!
 Two more weeks then I start the 5 years of Pills, including D3... to rebuild my bones  after the destruction the radiation has presumably done.... The Oncologist will also know tomorrow whether or not I can ride [ horses] due to my bones being too fragile... Amazing to go through all of this... really a fantastic experience!!!.... BTW My mentor and Professor of the Equal Intervan system of composition called me today, inviting me to join his new class ... A new foorm of Composition and of course I said YES!!!  MX Mitacek.... a genius.... Love Brilliant people!!!

No comments: