Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Suezenne Fordham My Ursa [Elderly Chow had a beautiful sweater and quilted coat... I had an emergency for acouple of hours and the neighbors call animal reg because she was whining!!! This was a very OLD dog and was an indoor dog but had her own beautiful kennel.... they came to my house entered without my permission and took her roughly to the pound.... When I get home the notice was on the gate so early next morning I went there ... she had been abused and was near death, AND they had STOLEN her beautiful Sweater, AND her Matching Quilted Coat.... they wouldnt release her to me til I signed a statement that I would take her directly to her vet and have her destroyed!!! They called her vet and was informed that she had regular vet care and that she wasn't in a state that she needed put down..... BUT the vet didnt know about the abuse.... I Took her to her vet and he said she had been abused.... and the kindest thing was to put her down.... AND I never got her fine clothes back that they had stolen!!! This was LA DAR, on Van Owen Street san Fernando Valley.... Murders and thieves!!! Another time I tried to do a rescue nar the place I kept my horses, the DAR came and threatened to shoot me if I didnt turn over the dogs to her!!! Then she picked them up and THREW them against the Metal in the truck [cages ] and laughed at me and dared me to make a move [ so she could shoot me} Agenda 21??? These people at the pounds are cruel and sadistic creeps!!! I went to the Vanowen DAR the next day and they didnt believe me...

No comments: